The Lizzy Ann is a twenty-foot Customized 2003 Key West Hull. The boat is powered by Johnson 150 HP Bombardier engine. With top speeds of 37-39 knots, it is a quick ride to any place for a day of fishing. Equipped with an eight foot power pole, a Humminbird 1198c sc GPS/Sonar, a VHF radio, 2 live wells, compass and Minnkota i-pilot trolling motor we are ready for any contingency on the water.
There is room for four anglers with a large casting deck fore and aft and plenty of storage for beverages in one of our two coolers. She is a stable and dry and has a softer ride in the chop than most boats in here class and provides a safe and stable fishing platform. Join Tampa Bay charter fishing guide Captain Sean Goddard for a pleasurable day of fishing aboard the Lizzy Ann and experience her for your yourself.
What You Should Bring
- Sunscreen, lip balm and bug repellent are highly recommended.
- Polarized sunglasses in an amber or brown tint.
- In the Summer, long sleeve shirt and pants made of light weight and light-colored material.
- In the Winter it’s very cool running along in an open boat a jacket ma be required.
- Wear something comfortable for example deck shoes or sandals with a non-skid tread.
- We will supply a food and beverage cooler stocked with water, you may bring snacks and beer .
- There is ample cooler space. You may bring a cooler for your catch but leave it in your car.
- A hat for the sun w/dark underside brim. In the summer.
- Rain gear or a poncho in case of rain.
- You may bring your own rod if you choose, however we do offer all gear for your charter.
- We accept Visa/Master card, Traveler Checks and Cash Only. No personal checks please.
- Just a reminder.. There is NO FISHING LICENSE needed… I supply it for you.
- Storage space is very limited please keep your gear minimal if you expect it to be stored for you
Sunshine and Rain
- Sunburn, Sun Poisoning, heat stroke or skin cancer, are all good reasons to cover up and protect your skin. Hence, we recommend a shirt that is at 50 spf, light weight and wicks the sweat from your body as well as long light weight pants. Cover your head with a wide-brimmed hat and use at least a spf 50 sunscreen. Because weather can change quickly on the water, every effort to avoid storms will be taken. We will tell you of the weather the night before your if there is a question of a weather incident during your outing. Therefore, we recommend you bring rain gear or a poncho in the event of inclement weather. We will never put your safety in question and will head in if the weather conditions become dangerous.
What you should expect
- Safety: Your day will begin at the dock going over safety rules and pertinent Coast Guard Regulations of your trip. in addition, Your Captain is CPR certified and has taken all relevant safety courses to get his license. Safety and proper boating techniques are the primary concern of your Captain and he will make sure that all passengers are aware of the regs before departing the dock. Above all intoxication is a safety hazard, and not allowed during your charter. Consequently, you will be brought back to the dock if you are impaired and your trip will be terminated .
- Professionalism: Your Captain will act in a professional way demonstrating ethical behavior. All rules of the Coast Guard and state regulations will be followed. At no time will your Captain partake in or condone any illegal behavior. Illegal drugs are strictly prohibited on the boat and anyone partaking in such activities will be handed over to the proper authorities without delay.
- State Regulations: The regulations of the harvesting of game fish will be followed to the letter of the law. At no time will your Captain endanger the natural resources of our area or take fish illegally.
- Fun: The day is about fun, learning how to fish Tampa Bay and time on the water with family and friends. Your Captain will make sure an outstanding time by treating you as a close friend, from the moment you set foot on the Lizzy Ann you will be treated as if you had fished with your Captain for years.
- Fish: Last but not least expect to catch fish !!!